Seattle to Houston Family Road Trip

< period style="shade: rgb (65, 65, 65); font-family: Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;" > An image was taken every 10 secs with Go Pro Hero 3 Black dashcam. I used 3 batteries in addition to a car-charger to protect the camera. I video clip taped NEARLY the entire trip with the exemption of a couple of hrs driving into Colorado where the light was inadequate given that it was nighttime in a remote location. My partner and I broke up the 38 hours nonetheless I did the majority of the driving. We drove the quickest, flattest course for apparent reasons.

Seattle to Houston

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do Foreigners Fall in love and get married with Filipino Women?

Sleep Apnea Machines - Are They As Good As The Salesman Says?

Dieting And Fitness – Diet Plan